While the first issue received great feedback and plenty of hungry readers, there were several things that I knew I could have done better. So this time around I've ironed out a few wrinkles...
What's in it? Thanks for asking. We have:
- Pop-Up Kitchen Special - a Cuban pop-up review, a feature on Hardies Supper Club, and listings of upcoming pop-ups in October
- Food Matters: Love Shopping Local - Chef and cookery teacher Danny Rees gives us the advantages of shopping locally, and shows us it's not as expensive as you may think.
- A feature on both Afternoon and Gentleman's Tea
- Four restaurant reviews, including Fairyhill and The Purple Badger
- What's in Season, with innovation chef Dai Llewellyn
- Local Market schedule for October/November
- Life in the Kitchen, with Brennan Street from Mosaic
- Behind The Brew: Wild Green Hopped Beer, with Rob Turner from the Mumbles Brewery
- ...and a lovely free mince pie from Kristy's Bakery, in Sketty.
The digital copy is just below, so please have a read through: