The magazine continues to grow and once again we've improved it for this third issue, with more delicious foodie news, reviews, opinion and events!
In our new Christmas edition we have:
- All The Trimmings - Innovation and development chef David Llewellyn gives his tips on how to make the most of Christmas Day veg
- Christmas Day Dining - We look at the delicious Christmas Day menus at five Swansea restaurants
- Crawling Around: North Gower - Our resident ale enthusiast Alex Jones takes a trip around the pubs of North Gower, highlighting his favourites and what makes them special
- Interviews with chef Kristian Roberts of the Beaufort Arms in Kittle, and baker Tamara Williams of Little Valley Bakery
- An interesting look at real Chinese food in Swansea at The Favourite Authentic Chinese
- A review of the Bayside Grill, at Swansea's Marriott Hotel
- A schedule of upcoming Local Produce Markets and Pop-Up Kitchens
- The chance to win a tapas sharing meal at Mosaic, a prize worth £50!
- ...and much more!
If you want a printed copy you can pick one up at any good quality restaurant, cafe or hotel in the area. Let me know if you want us to point you in the right direction - email me!
And remember, the fourth issue of Taste Swansea magazine will be out in January 2016, so please get your foodie news, events and advertising queries in as soon as possible, by getting in touch.