If you fancy a printed copy just get in touch and I will point you to your nearest outlet. Can't wait? The digital copy is instantly accessible below. Enjoy!
So what can you expect in Issue #4?
- Comfort in the Cold- Our innovation and development chef David Llewellyn gives his tips on how to create delicious, comforting winter desserts
- Food Matters: Smart Swansea Eating - Local cookery teacher and food writer Danny Rees looks at smarter eating this new year
- Valentine's Day and You! - Chef Chris Keenan runs us through his ideal Valentine's Day menu, and shares his recipes so you can make the dishes yourself
- Life in the Kitchen with executive chef Gareth Hope of the Bayside Grill at the Marriott Hotel
- Producer in Focus with Vicki Thomson of Malabar Aaanaa
- An intriguing look at Chinese cuisine, from Gigi Gao of the Favourite Authentic Chinese
- A review of The Ship Inn, Port Eynon
- Info on Local Produce Markets, Pop-Up Kitchens and Foodie News
- An exclusive competition where you can have your burger creation on the nothing but... Simply Fabulous Burgers menu and cook it for yourself and three friends!
- ...and much more!
If you want a printed copy you can pick one up at any good quality restaurant, cafe or hotel in the area. Let me know if you want us to point you in the right direction - email me!
The fifth issue of Taste Swansea magazine is planned for release in March 2016, so please get your foodie news, events and advertising queries in as soon as possible - get in touch!