Issue #5 - our much-anticipated Spring Edition with 36 pages - is now available as both printed and digital copies.
If you fancy a printed copy just get in touch and I will point you to your nearest outlet. If you'd prefer to view it on your phone, tablet or computer, the digital copy is instantly accessible below!
(Link not working? Try clicking here)
What can you expect in Issue #4?
- Spring Has Sprung - Local development chef David Llewellyn gives his favourite tips on local spring ingredients and how to combine them into one delicious meal
- The Freshest of Fish - Executive chef Chris Keenan takes us through his favourite types of fish and then gives three easy but delicious recipes
- Wine and Dine: Spring - Wine expert Antoinette Milne gives us recommendations for wines that go well with local spring fare
- Walking Up An Appetite - We join forces with Swansea Ramblers to pair four scenic Gower walks with four excellent Gower restaurants
- Behind The Brew - Rob Turner of Mumbles Brewery takes us through some of his exciting newt pale ales
- The Great Foods of China - Gigi Gao of the Favourite Authentic Chinese take a look at the wonderful ingredient, DouFu (better known as tofu)
- Life in the Kitchen with Chris Price of Sosban, Llanelli
- Producer in Focus with Jessica Higgs, of Jessie's Cottage Cakes
- Info on Local Produce Markets, Pop-Up Kitchens and Foodie News
- Two exclusive competitions to win a meal for two and theatre tickets
- ...and much more!
The next issue of Taste Swansea magazine - the Summer Special - is planned for release in June 2016, so please get your foodie news, events and advertising queries in as soon as possible. Don't miss out - get in touch!