We are happy to announce that the sixth issue of Taste Swansea magazine - our Summer edition - is now available in both digital and print formats!
If you want to get your hands on a printed copy just get in touch and we will point you to your nearest outlet. But if you'd prefer to view it on your phone, tablet or computer, the digital copy is instantly accessible below!
(Link not working? Try clicking here)
What can you expect in this new issue?
- More Than Just Leaves - Innovation and development chef David Llewellyn takes on an array of fresh salads, offering tips for breakfasts, lunches and BBQs
- Behind The Brew - The Mumbles Brewery's Rob Turner gives us the lowdown on bottle conditioning and why it's so important for great beer
- Wine and Dine: Summer - Local wine expert Antoinette Milne looks at what makes sparking wine so great for summer
- Five to Try: Small Plates - In this popular feature we look at five places in Swansea to enjoy great small plates / tapas dishes
- The Great Foods of China - Gigi Gao of the Favourite Authentic Chinese takes a look at Gong Bao (otherwise known as Kung Pao) - Chinese food with a kick!
- Life in the Kitchen with Matt Leung of Cafe TwoCann
- FOUR pages of Foodie News
- Local Produce Markets page
- Win Sunday lunch for two
- ...and much more!
The next issue of Taste Swansea magazine will be our Autumn (and Christmas) edition, and will be out at the end of September. Please get your foodie news, events and advertising queries in as soon as possible. Don't miss out - get in touch!