To get your hands on a printed copy feel free to get in touch and we will point you to your nearest outlet. If you'd prefer to dive into the magazine on your phone, tablet or computer, the digital copy is instantly accessible below!
(Link not working? Try clicking here)
What's awaiting you in the Autumn Issue?
- A Toast to Spice - Our innovation and development chef David Llewellyn shares his delicious spice blend, as well as a range of dishes you can use it in.
- Becoming Vegan - Swansea chef and teacher Danny Rees gives us his story of turning veggie to vegan, and the positive impact it's had on his life.
- Behind The Brew - Rob Turner from Mumbles Brewery tells us about the return of his wild hopped ale.
- Eight to Try: Afternoon Tea - We look at eight places across Swansea and Llanelli that offer up tasty afternoon teas.
- The Great Foods of China - Gigi Gao of the Favourite Authentic Chinese gives us the lowdown on Chinese tea and how best to drink it.
- Guest Chef with Matt Leung of Cafe TwoCann, who shares two recipes from his sensational menu so you can cook them at home!
- The True Meaning of Beaujolais Nouveau - it's not just about drinking lots!
- Foodie News
- Local Produce Markets page
- Win treats from Kristy's Bakery in Sketty
- ...and much more!
As always, please get your foodie news, events and advertising queries in as soon as possible. Don't miss out - get in touch!