We return with our winter edition - Issue #8 - of Taste Swansea magazine, which is packed full of foodie news, opinion and recipes to keep you warm this winter. It is now available in both digital and print formats (print from 6 January).
If you are looking for a printed copy, please get in touch and we will point you to your nearest outlet. If you'd prefer to check out this issue on your phone, tablet or computer, the digital copy is instantly accessible below!
(Link not working? Try clicking here)
What will you find in Issue #8?
- Chocolate: The Food of Love - Innovation and development chef David Llewellyn looks at how chocolate can spice up any mealtime, especially around Valentine's Day!
- Becoming Vegan - Avid vegan, chef and primary school teacher Danny Rees explains why taking up a vegan lifestyle actually makes you a hero.
- Five to Try: Hotel Fine Dining - Which hotels in the Swansea area are worth trying for their fine dining menus?
- The Great Foods of China: Culture - Gigi Gao of the Favourite Authentic Chinese tells us how she's bringing Chinese culture to Swansea.
- Life in the Kitchen: Nick Jones - The Plough and Harrow's head chef talks about his favourite foods and his love of Swansea Market.
- Michelin Uncovered - Steve Homer gives us the lowdown on the Michelin Star system and what it actually means for Swansea.
- Foodie News
- Local Produce Markets page
- ...and much more!
Our next issue will be out in March, so please get your foodie news, events and advertising queries in as soon as possible. Get in touch today!