Looking for a printed copy? Please get in touch and we shall point you in the right direction. But for instant access to the digital issue on your phone, tablet or computer, you can check it out below!
(Link not working? Try clicking here)
What's in store for Issue #9?
- Making the Most of Wild Garlic - Taste Swansea's innovation and development chef David Llewellyn looks at wild garlic which grows across Swansea, and how best to use it this spring.
- Vegan Shopping - Vegan champion Danny Rees runs us through some of the best things to add to your shopping list if you are seeking a plant-based lifestyle.
- Five to Try: City Centre Fry-Ups - Who doesn't like a full English? We highlight five city centre cafes offering great breakfasts.
- Boozy Dude - Adam Sillman returns to recommend some superb springtime tipples.
- Life in the Kitchen: Mary Bea Miller - The American cook, who rustles up favourite dishes daily at Brynmill Coffee House, takes some time to chat with us about her love of food.
- Student Eats - New contributor Monique Djarn reveals her tips for a quick, cheap and nourishing student breakfast.
- Foodie News, Local Produce Markets, Real Recipes, Hot Products
- ...and much more!
Don't forget to check out our back page which includes some exclusive offers for Taste Swansea readers dining in Llanelli's East Gate development!
Our next issue will be out in May, so please get your foodie news, events and advertising queries in as soon as possible. Get in touch today!