While we may look a little different, the same superb foodie content remains, with delicious foodie news, expert opinion and lovely recipes from our expert contributors. The magazine is available in its digital format below, and will be out in print from 6 May.
To find your nearest free printed copy, please get in touch and we will point you in the right direction. But for instant access to the digital issue on your phone, tablet or computer, check out the new issue below!
(Link not working? Try clicking here)
Here's a taster for what you will find in Issue #10:
- Making the Most of Asparagus - Taste Swansea's innovation and development chef David Llewellyn take a look at in-season asparagus, and gives his tips on how to get the best of this wonderful vegetable.
- Culture Unlocked - In this brand new feature, editor Chris Carra and arts writer Mark Rees take an in-depth look at the culture and cuisine on offer at the Dylan Thomas Centre
- Five to Try: The Kingsway - This famous street may have a bit of a bad reputation, but it's actually a gem for foodies.
- Boozy Dude - Adam Sillman is back with three excellent drinks recommendations.
- Student Eats - Danish student Monique Djarn returns to give us some tips on how to make the humble wrap last a little longer.
- Foodie News, Great Foods of China, Local Produce Markets, Hot Products
- ...and much more!
Remember to support our advertisers - without them, this magazine wouldn't exist. Tell them Taste Swansea sent you!
Our next issue will be out in July. Please get your foodie news, events and advertising queries in before the end of May. Get in touch today!