As usual, this edition is crammed full of delicious foodie content, with news, reviews and expert opinion along with recommendations of where to eat across Swansea, Gower, Neath and Llanelli. The magazine is available in its digital format below, and will be out in print from 6 October.
The magazines are taken to many outlets across the city and beyond, but please get in touch if you want us to point you in the right direction of a printed copy.
(Link not working? Try clicking here)
There's plenty to get your teeth into this issue:
- Cauliflower Power - Innovation and development chef David Llewellyn takes a look at the ways we can prepare the wonderfully versatile veg, cauliflower!
- Culture Unlocked: High Street - In his final issue, our editor Chris Carra and local arts writer Mark Rees look at the culture and cuisine in and around Swansea High Street.
- Five to Try: Takeaways - Forget going out if the weather's bad - stay in and try these places!
- Boozy Dude - Adam Sillman returns to highlight three of his favourite autumn drinks.
- Student Eats - Monique Djarn is back with a super pea soup recipe.
- Foodie News, Local Produce Markets, Cookery Book Review
- ...and more!
Please remember to support our advertisers. It is thanks to them that this magazine exists. Tell them Taste Swansea sent you!