Slightly later than originally planned, this edition is well worth the wait as it's packed full of excellent foodie content, with news, reviews and expert opinion among recommendations of where to eat across Swansea, Gower, Neath and Llanelli. The magazine is available in its digital format below, and will be out in print from 14 July.
The magazines are taken to many outlets across the city and beyond, but please get in touch if you want us to point you in the right direction of a printed copy.
(Link not working? Try clicking here)
Here's just some of the great content you will find in Issue #11:
- Foodie Walk Guide - We've put together a guide to international eating around the city centre - from Italian to Turkish, your tastes are covered with our map!
- Return of the Mackerel - Innovation and development chef David Llewellyn gives us some easy but effective tips on how to make the most out of mackerel this summer.
- Culture Unlocked: St Helen's - Our editor Chris Carra and local arts writer Mark Rees look at the culture and cuisine around the area of St Helen's.
- Five to Try: Worth a Drive - This popular feature offers five places to try after a good drive.
- Boozy Dude - Adam Sillman returns with a refreshing article, highlighting three of his favourite summer drinks.
- Student Eats - Danish student Monique Djarn takes a look at making your own ice cream and reducing waste.
- Foodie News, Local Produce Markets, Cookery Book Review
- ...and more!
Please remember to support our advertisers. It is thanks to them that this magazine exists. Tell them Taste Swansea sent you!